Shopping Cart
Quick view
Search for products on our site
See more

                Load image into Gallery viewer, 30% Bio CBD-Öl gelöst in MCT-Öl (Full Spectrum) 10ml - CBD MED Schweiz

                Load image into Gallery viewer, 30% Bio CBD-Öl gelöst in MCT-Öl (Full Spectrum) 10ml - CBD MED Schweiz
On Sale

30% organic CBD oil dissolved in MCT oil (with THC content) 10ml

68 Reviews

Sale price
  • -SFr. -149.00
  • Regular price SFr. 149.00
    ( / )
    Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

    CBD: 30%
    THC: 0.9%

    Our Full Spectrum CBD oil comes from 100% certified organic Swiss cultivation. With the help of a gentle CO2 extraction process, we ensure that ALL valuable cannabinoids, flavonoids and terpenes (essential oils) are contained in the high-quality CBD oil.

    We have also thought of the environment during the extraction process: 96% of the CO2 used flows back into the bottle and is reused. The other 4% is not lost either. In fact, our plants in growth are very happy about it!

    We at CBD MED Switzerland are of the deepest conviction that the best products are those that contain the complete spectrum of nature. Just as nature has given it to us.

    The oil base: This product line is dissolved in high quality MCT oil. MCT is the abbreviation for medium-chain fatty acids (medium-chain triglycerides). Our MCT oil is of pure vegetable origin and consists of a mixture of triglycerides of saturated fatty acids, mainly caprylic acid (octanoic acid), capric acid (decanoic acid), caproic acid as well as lauric acid. These fatty acids are obtained from coconut oil, which is naturally rich in medium-chain fatty acids. This concentrated form enhances the positive properties of medium-chain fatty acids. MCT oils are particularly popular with athletes and in the ketogenic diet. Due to the high energy density, performance can be increased, not only during sports!

    Note: CBD is considered very safe. Only pregnant women should not use CBD preparations, as they may affect the function of the placenta.

    - MCT oil
    - Full Spectrum Hemp Extract

    Lab analysis

    Delivery time: 1-3 working days

    CBD content

    Pro 10ml

    Per drop


    3000 mg

    12 mg